It doesn’t cost a lot to make a difference.
1.Encourage that boy or girl who did so well in WAEC, NECO or JAMB in your community or school with a gift.
2. Pay for the exams of indigent students or provide scholarships.
3. You can work with others to provide wells or boreholes in your community.
4. You can organize a talent hunt or competition to promote talent development.
5. Help the youth in your community with resume writing and interview skills training.
6.join hands with others to buy equipments for the existing hospitals or build new ones.
7. You can also set up computer and other skills acquisition trainings for youth in your community.
8. You can fill the pot holes or better still, contribute money to repair the roads around you.
9. Assist the widows, orphans and other less privileged around you any way you can.
10. Appreciate and encourage those who are assisting others, don’t join Pull Him/Her Down Club.
There are many other ways too.